sign in and share

endienvancoranendienvancoran Posts: 1
edited July 2012 in Sharing & Using
why I cannot sign in and share with akun fb..??

Comments

• CarolinaMelCarolinaMel Posts: 68
    edited July 2012
    Yes, I also noticed its giving problems posting to FB.. Maybe due to the changes.. Now you can share your kimi using the share label with the green triangle, on the top right corner of your kimi.. That will give you different sharing options.. Or you can always copy/paste the url address from your kimi and take it to FB directly onto your comment box. It works too. :)
    Post edited by CarolinaMel on
  • neidebbneidebb Posts: 1
    como faço pra tirar meu kimil do publico,não quero que vejam minhas fotos.alguem me ajuda por favor.
  • bohomama1bohomama1 Posts: 74
    Could some of you fantastic, more advanced artists out there share a site or two with me for "sparklees" what I call stars, accent lights, swirls and twirls etc...? I would very much appreciate it I have searched but found very little on my own. Please and Thank You very much.
    Lori
  • CarolinaMelCarolinaMel Posts: 68
    edited July 2012
    bohomama1 said:

Could some of you fantastic, more advanced artists out there share a site or two with me for "sparklees" what I call stars, accent lights, swirls and twirls etc...? I would very much appreciate it I have searched but found very little on my own. Please and Thank You very much.
    Lori

Hello Lori, I sent you a pm with with some info. to your Inbox. Hugs :)

Post edited by CarolinaMel on
  • very slow to find here.......
  • Need help.